- to develop again
- to rebuild, restore, or improve (an area, as of run-down houses)
- Photog. to intensify or tone (a developed negative or image) by a second developing process
See redevelop in American Heritage Dictionary 4
, re·de·vel·ops verb, transitive
- To develop (something) again.
- To tone or intensify (a photographic print, for example) by a second developing process.
- To restore (buildings or neighborhoods, for example) to a better condition: redeveloped the waterfront.
To develop again.
Learn more about redevelop