- a game, played by two teams, in which a large ball about six feet in diameter is to be pushed across the opponent's goal
- such a ball
- A game in which two opposing teams attempt to push a heavy ball, 6 feet (1.8 meters) in diameter, across a goal.
- The ball used in this game.
(countable and uncountable, plural pushballs)
- (games, uncountable) A team game where players attempt to push a large inflatable lightweight ball into the opponent's goal.
- (countable) The large ball used for this game.