- of Prussia or its people, language, or culture
- like or characteristic of the Junkers and military caste of Prussia, regarded as harsh in discipline, militaristic, arrogant, etc.
- a member of a Baltic-speaking people formerly living in the coastal regions of the SE Baltic
- a person born or living in Prussia, ancient or modern
- Old Prussian
- Of or relating to Prussia or its Baltic or German inhabitants.
- Suggestive of or resembling the Junkers and the military class of Prussia.
- Any of the western Balts inhabiting the region between the Vistula and Neman Rivers in ancient times.
- A Baltic inhabitant of Prussia.
- A German inhabitant of Prussia.