- of or relating to land or stationary property; landed
- associated with farming; agrarian
- owing service as a tenant of land
Origin of praedialMedieval Latin praedialis ; from Classical Latin praedium, farm, estate ; from praes, surety: see press
- Relating to, containing, or possessing land; landed.
- Attached to, bound to, or arising from the land: praedial serfs.
Origin of praedialMiddle English, from Medieval Latin praedialis, of an estate, from Latin praedium, estate, from praes, praed-, praevid-, surety, bondsman : prae-, pre- + vas, vad-, guarantor.
(comparative more praedial, superlative most praedial)
- Of or pertaining to land or its products.
- Coming from or the occupation of land.
- Attached to the land (of slavery etc.); having to work on the land or an estate; deriving from the land.