- of or relating to land or stationary property; landed
- associated with farming; agrarian
- owing service as a tenant of land
Origin of praedialMedieval Latin praedialis from Classical Latin praedium, farm, estate from praes, surety: see press
- Relating to, containing, or possessing land; landed.
- Attached to, bound to, or arising from the land: praedial serfs.
Origin of praedialMiddle English from Medieval Latin praediālis of an estate from Latin praedium estate from praes praed-, praevid- surety, bondsman prae- pre- vas vad- guarantor
(comparative more praedial, superlative most praedial)
- Of or pertaining to land or its products.
- Coming from or the occupation of land.
- Attached to the land (of slavery etc.); having to work on the land or an estate; deriving from the land.