Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio.
- a person engaged in postdoctoral research, study, etc.
- a fellowship or position for postdoctoral work
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th edition Copyright © 2010 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved.
- A postdoctoral program of study.
- A grant or award funding postdoctoral study or research.
- A postdoctoral scholar or researcher.