Pomeranian[päm′ər ā′nē ən]
of Pomerania or its people or culture
- a person born or living in Pomerania
- any of a breed of toy dog, developed in Pomerania, with long, coarse hair of a solid color and a bushy tail turned over the back
Of or relating to Pomerania or its people.
- A native or inhabitant of Pomerania.
- A dog of a small breed developed in Pomerania and England, having a foxlike face, a thick fluffy coat, and a plumed tail that curls over the back.
- Alternative capitalization of Pomeranian (dog)