- of or relating to a phobia
- having a phobia or phobias
a person who has a phobia
Of, relating to, arising from, or having a phobia.
One who has a phobia.
- Having a fear of or an aversion for: xenophobic.
- Lacking an affinity for: lyophobic.
Origin of -phobicLate Latin -phobicus from Greek -phobikos from -phobiā -phobia
(comparative more phobic, superlative most phobic)
- Relating to a phobia.
- Used to describe a political or cultural view opposed to the norm..... as defined by the observer.
- A phobic person.
Ancient Greek Ï†ÏŒÎ²Î¿Ï‚ (phobos, “fear") + -ic.