- of, like, or relating to the phallus
- of or relating to phallicism
- genital (sense )
See phallic in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- Of, relating to, or resembling a phallus.
- Of or relating to the cult of the phallus as an embodiment of generative power: phallic worship.
- Of or relating to the third stage of psychosexual development in psychoanalytic theory, from about ages three to six, during which gratification is focused on sensations associated with the genital organs. The phallic stage is preceded by the anal stage and followed by the latency period.
Origin: Greek phallikos
Origin: , from phallos, phallus; see phallus
Learn more about phallic