of Beijing (Peking) or its people, language, or culture
- a person born or living in Beijing (Peking)
- the variety of Chinese spoken in Beijing
- any of a breed of toy dog with a long, straight coat, a heavy mane, prominent eyes, short legs, and a short, wrinkled muzzle, originally bred in China
nounpl. Pekingese Pekingese also Pekinese
- A native or resident of Peking (Beijing).
- The Chinese dialect of Peking.
- A dog of a small breed developed in China, having a flat nose, a long straight coat, and a tail that curls over the back.