A group of partyers.
- The definition of a partyer is someone who goes to a lot of parties, dance clubs, drinks a lot of alcohol or takes drugs.
An example of a partyer is a person who goes out dancing and drinking every night.
Variant of party
- a group of people working together to establish or promote particular theories or principles of government which they hold in common; esp., an organized political group which seeks to elect its candidates to office and thus to direct government policies
- any group of persons acting together; specif.,
- a group sent out on a task or mission: a surveying party
- a group meeting together socially to accomplish a task: a quilting party
- a group assembled for amusement or recreation: a fishing party
- a gathering for social entertainment, or the entertainment itself, often of a specific nature: a birthday party, cocktail party
- a person who participates or is concerned in an action, proceeding, plan, etc.: often with to: to be a party to a conspiracy
- either of the persons or sides concerned in a legal matter
- Informal a person: the party who telephoned
Origin of partyMiddle English partie ; from Old French ; from partir, to divide ; from Classical Latin partiri ; from pars, part
- of or having to do with a political party: a party leader
- for a social gathering: party clothes