- of Pallas Athena
- [occas.p-] of wisdom or learning
Origin of Palladianfrom Classical Latin Palladius (after Pallas) + -an
of or in the classical Roman style of Andrea Palladio
- Greek Mythology Of, relating to, or characteristic of Athena.
- Of, relating to, or characterized by wisdom or study.
Origin of PalladianFrom Latin Palladius from Greek Palladios from Pallas Pallad- Pallas Athena
- Of or characteristic of the Renaissance architectural style of Andrea Palladio.
- Of or characteristic of an architectural style flourishing in the mid-1700s, especially in Britain, and derived from that of Andrea Palladio.
Villa Almerico-Capra by Andrea Palladio