- the act of numbering the pages of book, etc.
- the marks of figures with which pages are numbered in sequence
- the arrangement and number of pages as noted in a catalog
Origin: from Classical Latin pagina, page plush -tion
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- The system by which pages are numbered.
- The arrangement and number of pages in a book, as noted in a catalog or bibliography.
pagination - Computer Definition
Computer Desktop Encyclopedia
THIS DEFINITION IS FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY
All other reproduction is strictly prohibited without permission from the publisher.
© 1981-2014 The Computer Language Company Inc. All rights reserved.