failure to mend or unite: said of a broken bone
- not belonging to a labor union
- not made or serviced by union workers or under conditions required by a labor union
- refusing to recognize, or sign a contract with, a labor union
- Not belonging to a labor union: nonunion plumbers.
- Not recognizing or dealing with a labor union or employing union members: a nonunion shop.
The failure of a fractured bone to heal normally.
(comparative more nonunion, superlative most nonunion)
- Not part of a labor union; not unionized.