- a user of narcotic drugs; addict
- a person who engages in illegal trade in narcotic drugs
of or having to do with narcotic drugs, their illegal sale, etc.
- narcosis, stupor, or sleep: narcolepsy
- narcotic drug: narcosynthesis
Also, before a vowel, narc-
Origin of narco-from Classical Greek nark?: see narcotic
- Numbness; stupor; lethargy: narcolepsy.
- Narcotic drug: narcoanalysis.
- Illegal drugs: narcotrafficking.
Origin of narco-Greek narko- from narkoun to numb from narkē numbness
- A South American drug baron.
- Someone suffering from narcolepsy