millionth definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- coming last in a series of a million
- designating any of the million equal parts of something
- the last in a series of a million
- any of the million equal parts of something
millionth definition by American Heritage Dictionary
- The ordinal number matching the number million in a series.
- One of a million equal parts.
- milˈlionth adverb & adj.