- a person born or living in Illyria
- the extinct language or languages of the Illyrians, generally regarded as a distinct branch of the Indo-European family
- A member of one of the ancient peoples that inhabited Illyria.
- An extinct Indo-European language spoken in Illyria and known only from scattered personal and geographical names preserved in Greek and Roman sources.
- Of or pertaining to Illyria or Illyrians.
- She was Illyrian.
- In the Illyrian language.
- The Illyrian manual included with the device was of no help to Jacques.
- An inhabitant of ancient Illyria.
- An extinct Indo-European language or languages spoken at the North-West Balkans.
- An inhabitant of Roman province of Illyricum (Illyro-Roman).
- An old term for South Slavs, especially Croats, used in 17th-19th centuries.
- A proposed term for Proto-Albanians.
- A member of the Illyrian movement.