- The definition of Gujarati is relating to the state of Gujarat.
An example of Gujarati used as an adjective is in the phrase "Gujarati customs," which means the customs of this state.
- The definition of a Gujarati is a person living in Gujarat or the language of Gujarat.
An example of a Gujarati is a person living in the state of Gujarat in western India.
Gujarati definition by Webster's New World
Webster's New World College Dictionary Copyright © 2010 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., Cleveland, Ohio. Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- a person born or living in Gujarat
- the Indo-Aryan language spoken in Gujarat
of Gujarat or its people, language, or culture
Gujarati definition by American Heritage Dictionary
noun pl. Gujarati or Gu·ja·ra·tis
- The Indic language of Gujarat.
- A native or inhabitant of Gujarat.