- a person born or living in Gujarat
- the Indo-Aryan language spoken in Gujarat
- The definition of Gujarati is relating to the state of Gujarat.
An example of Gujarati used as an adjective is in the phrase "Gujarati customs," which means the customs of this state.
- The definition of a Gujarati is a person living in Gujarat or the language of Gujarat.
An example of a Gujarati is a person living in the state of Gujarat in western India.
nounpl. Gujarati, or Gu·ja·ra·tis
- The Indic language of Gujarat.
- A native or inhabitant of Gujarat.
- Of, from, or pertaining to Gujarat, or the Gujarati people.
From Hindi गुजराती (gujarātī).
- Website employees translate names into Arabic, Hebrew, Chinese, Hindi, Gujarati and Sanskrit.
- To this day their vernacular language is Gujarati, which they have cultivated in literature and journalism.
- - Bombay or Gujarati Bora wearing white and gold turban with red top.
- The Kaffirs have their own organ, Ipipa lo Hlunga (the paper of grievances), issued at Maritzburg, and the Asiatics, Indian Opinion, a weekly paper started in 1903 and printed in English, Gujarati, Hindi and Tamil.
- Being repudiated by his family on account of his views on widow remarriage, he became a vernacular schoolmaster, and started a weekly paper in Gujarati called The Satya Prakash.