- a tour of continental Europe formerly taken by young men of the British aristocracy to complete their education
- any tour like this
- a conducted inspection tour, as of a building
grand tourgrand tour
- A comprehensive tour or survey.
- An extended tour of continental Europe formerly considered a finishing course in the education of young men of the English upper class.
(plural Grand Tours)
- (cycling) One of the three most prominent cycling races: either the Tour de France, Giro d'Italia and Vuelta a España.