- given by God
- very welcome; suitable or opportune
The definition of god given refers to something, usually a talent or ability, that is either innate (not learned) or that is so extraordinary that it could only have come from a higher power.
An example of God-given talent is the skill that the best Olympic athlete has within his field.
- According to his readings, this can only be accomplished by the soul asserting its free will, a God-given right, to eventually choose to return to God.
- A hairdresser coiffed Banks' God-given locks on stage while she interviewed women who struggled with insecurities about their own hair.
- Shopping for the right bridal ensemble is a great time for you to play up your God-given physical attributes.
- One of the best ways to find love is to be true to yourself and your inherent, God-given personality.
- 632, with the accession of Yazdegerd III., the last king of their faith and the last lawful sovereign of Iran, on whom rested the god-given Royal Glory of Ormuzd.