- a person or thing that gains
- a fancy dive in which the diver faces forward and does a backward somersault in the air
- One that gains: a gainer of weight.
- Sports A dive in which the diver leaves the board facing forward, does a back somersault, and enters the water feet first.
- One who gains a profit or advantage.
- One who puts on weight.
- (sports, slang) A diving (gymnastics) maneuver (from a high-dive diving board or high diving platform) involving a simultaneous inversion and rotation.
How would you define gainer? Add your definition here.
comments powered by