intransitive verbgaed , gaen , gae′ing
Gae is a Scottish word that means go.
An example of gae is to proceed to somewhere.
- The GAE is part of the "cloud computing" set of resources such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft's Azure Services Platform, which use the internet as a huge "virtual" server and application development platform.
- Java is integrated into the GAE which is supposed to make it easy for java developers to integrate their technologies into the web hosting environment offered by the "cloud."
- A full list of the supported java frameworks is provided, but some developers have had difficulty making their "pure java" apps run smoothly on the GAE.
- The GAE is considered by some to be a viable java web host, and it has the added benefit of being free.
- Gae) or non-motile, as in Spirogyra, Mucor, Bas- -