- extracting or having to do with extraction
- capable of being extracted
- having the nature of an extract
Origin of extractiveMiddle English extractif from Medieval Latin extractivus
- an extractive substance
- an extract
- Used in or obtained by extraction.
- Possible to extract.
- Something that may be extracted.
- The insoluble portion of an extract.
(comparative more extractive, superlative most extractive)
- Something that may be extracted
- The substance left behind after something has been extracted