- A part of a book that doesn't contribute to the plot and that could be removed without losing any of the action of the story is an example of something that is excisable.
- Cigarettes that can be subject to an excise tax are an example of something that would be described as excisable.
The definition of excisable is something that is able to be cut out, or something that is subject to an excise tax.
- subject to an excise tax
- that can be excised, or cut out
Subject to an excise: excisable commodities.
- Liable or subject to excise.
- Tobacco is an excisable commodity.
excise + -able