- The definition of excisable is something that is able to be cut out, or something that is subject to an excise tax.
- A part of a book that doesn't contribute to the plot and that could be removed without losing any of the action of the story is an example of something that is excisable.
- Cigarettes that can be subject to an excise tax are an example of something that would be described as excisable.
- subject to an excise tax
- that can be excised, or cut out
Subject to an excise: excisable commodities.
- Liable or subject to excise.
- Tobacco is an excisable commodity.