- preceded by seventy-nine others in a series; 80th
- designating any of the eighty equal parts of something
Origin of eightiethMiddle English eightetithe: see eighty and -th
- the one following the seventy-ninth
- any one of the eighty equal parts of something;
in the eightieth place, rank, group, etc.
- The ordinal number matching the number 80 in a series.
- One of 80 equal parts.
- The ordinal form of the number eighty.
- The person or thing in the eightieth position.
- One of eighty equal parts of a whole.
eighty + -eth