- one of the emirates that constitute the United Arab Emirates: 1,510 sq mi (3,911 sq km)
- its chief city, a seaport on the Persian Gulf
A city and sheikhdom of eastern United Arab Emirates on the Persian Gulf. Oil was discovered here in the 1960s, and in subsequent decades Dubai has grown into an international business hub.x
- American InterContinental University - This school offers associate or bachelor degree programs in interior design at their campuses in South Florida, Atlanta, Los Angeles, London, and Dubai.
- In June 2006, a Jordanian man, who was involved in a scheme with his Dubai based brother to rob the brother's place of employment, decided to forge himself a passport for the trip to Dubai.
- The flagship Garrard Jewellers boutique is naturally located in London, but the company also has additional locations in New York City, Moscow, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Istanbul, and Dubai.
- Site visitors can watch television channels from around the world, including Al Jazeera, Nile TV, LBC News, Syria TV, Dubai TV, BBC, Oman TV, and Saudi TV.
- You'll be chatting it up in Paris, Dubai, Tokyo, and Sydney in no time in a perfectly seamless kind of way.