- Differential Scanning Calorimetry
- Digital Still Camera, more commonly called a digital camera.
- (military, UK, US, Australia) Distinguished Service Cross
- (nautical, radio telephony) Digital Selective Call, a feature that allows a VHF radio to call another VHF selectively (as opposed to a call that is repeated by all receivers that are on within the range of the caller).
dsc - Computer Definition
(1) (Digital Signal Controller) A microcontroller and DSP combined on the same chip. It adds the interrupt-driven capabilities normally associated with a microcontroller to a DSP, which typically functions as a continuous process. See microcontroller and DSP. See also DCS.
(2) (Digital Still Camera) See digital camera.
(3) A compression method for ultra high-definition video. See VESA Display Stream Compression.