- a train pulled by two locomotives
- a pair of games played in succession on the same day, usually by the same two teams
- Sports Two games or events held in succession on the same program, especially in baseball.
- A train pulled by two locomotives.
- (sports) A pair of games played one after another between the same teams.
- This afternoon we will have a double-header between the Bears and the Wolves, games at 3pm and 7:30pm.
- A pair of top rank events after another, at one venue.
- The NRL season opener at the Olympic stadium will be a double-header: Dragons vs Eels and Souths vs Wests.
- The next jazz double-header at The Sound Lounge will feature the Leonie Cohen Trio and the Sam Hawkins Quartet
- (fishing) The catching of a single fish simultaneously by two fishermen when fishing together.
- (rail transport) A train pulled by two locomotives.