- An example of a delamination is veneer peeling off a piece of furniture.
- An example of a delamination is when the embryo blastoderm splits into two layers of cells.
The definition of a delamination is a separation into layers, or the initial splitting of the cells in an embryo.
- separation into layers
- Embryology the formation of endoderm by the splitting of the blastoderm into two layers of cells
- The act of splitting or separating a laminate into layers.
- Embryology The splitting of the blastoderm into two layers of cells to form a gastrula.