- a person who decodes messages
- a device that decodes scrambled messages sent by telephone
- in an electronic digital computer, a circuit device that determines the content of a given instruction or performs digital-to-analog conversion
- an electronic device that converts a digitized signal, as of a cable TV channel, to its original form
The definition of a decoder is a person or tool that figures out a scrambled message.
An example of a decoder is a machine that figures out the letter equivalent of a message written in all numbers.
- One that decodes.
- A device that decodes a scrambled electronic signal to make it interpretable.
decoder - Computer Definition
- From the shape, to the color and the intensity of your pout, your innocent lipstick kiss is sending signals and messages so strong you may need a kiss decoder to decipher all their hidden meanings.
- You can find all of these types of nonverbal communication in the book, Dating Decoder, along with drawings taken from real situations that show body language in dating situations.
- From a woman's point of view, Date Decoder helps women understand more about why men behave the way they do and more about what's going on inside their head.
- For more information about Maryann Karinch, visit the Dating Decoder website.
- It has a decoder watch, pen flashlight, dark glasses and a walkie talkie.