- Doctor of Canon Law
- Doctor of Civil Law
- (UK): Initialism of Doctor of Civil Law. (a terminal higher education degree)
- (computing, language) Initialism of Digital Command Language.
- (computing, programming) Initialism of Double-Checked Locking.
dcl - Computer Definition
(1) (Digital Command Language) The command language for the VMS operating system. See VAX.
(2) (Data Compression Library) A set of compression routines that allow real-time compression and decompression of data. See PK software.
(3) (Data Control Language) A language used to gain access to or manage a database.