- of or like a cyst
- having or containing a cyst or cysts
- enclosed in a cyst
- Anat. of the gallbladder or the urinary bladder
Origin of cysticModern Latin cysticus
- Of, relating to, or having characteristics of a cyst.
- Having or containing cysts or a cyst.
- Enclosed in a cyst.
- Anatomy Of, relating to, or involving the gallbladder or urinary bladder.
(comparative more cystic, superlative most cystic)
- Of or pertaining to a cyst.
- (anatomy) Of or pertaining to the gall bladder or the urinary bladder.
From Middle French cystique, from Ancient Greek κύστις (kustis)