of Cyprus or its peoples, languages, or cultures
- a person born or living in Cyprus
- the variety of Greek spoken in Cyprus
- A native or inhabitant of Cyprus. Also called Cyprian.
- The ancient or modern Greek dialect of Cyprus.
- Of or relating to Cyprus or its people or culture.
- Of or relating to Cypriot Greek.
Origin of CypriotFrench cypriote, from Greek Kupri&omacron;t&emacron;s, from Kupros, Cyprus.
- A person from Cyprus.
- Of, from, or relating to Cyprus.
From Greek Κυπριώτης (Kypriótis, “Cypriot”).