- a member of a group of Caucasian peoples of Circassia
- a person living in Circassia
- the North Caucasian language spoken in Circassia
of Circassia or its people, language, or culture
- A native or inhabitant of Circassia.
- The Northwest Caucasian language of the Circassians.
Of or relating to Circassia or its people, language, or culture.
- A native or inhabitant of Circassia (historical) (nowadays shared by Adygea, Kabardino-Balkaria and Karachay-Cherkessia) including Adyghes, Ubykhs, Abkhazs.
(comparative more Circassian, superlative most Circassian)
- Of or pertaining to Circassia or Circassians
From Circassia + -an.