A hard yellow English cheese made from cow's milk.
Origin of CheshireAfter Cheshire , a county of west-central England
- Jackson stood with his glasses and a Cheshire cat grin.
- Direction, divides Derbyshire from Cheshire, and falls into the Mersey.
- Cheshire County, New Hampshire.
- After the rising in Cheshire Cooper was arrested in Dorsetshire on a charge of corresponding with its leader Booth, but on the matter being investigated by the council he was unanimously acquitted.
- From Liverpool, served by the London & North-Western and Lancashire & Yorkshire railways and the Cheshire lines.