- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- complete blood count
- (Canada, television, radio) Canadian Broadcasting Corporation
- (Japan, television, radio): Chubu-Nippon Broadcasting Company
- (medicine) complete blood count
- (US) Congressional Black Caucus
- (Canada, US, slang) Canadian-born Chinese
cbc - Computer Definition
(1) (Cell Broadcast Center) See cell broadcast.
(2) (Cipher Block Chaining) In cryptography, a mode of operation that combines the ciphertext of one block with the plaintext of the next block. The problem of repeating ciphertext that results from the electronic code book method is eliminated. See mode of operation, block cipher and CBC-MAC.