- simple past tense and past participle of bike
- I biked to school yesterday.
This couple have biked to the beach.
The definition of biked means used a motorcycle of bicycle to get somewhere.
Lance Armstrong having raced in the Tour de France is an example of someone who biked.
- Howie biked to work as wheel-less Julie had driven her boyfriend's Mustang to her monastic meeting in Vermont.
- He and Burgess learned they'd both biked in the same 100-mile fund raiser two years earlier, before Dean caught a case of the lazies.
- I haven't biked for years.
- I only heard your voice once—when you biked up to Bascomb Place.
- Dean biked to the jail in the failing light of the July evening.