- of or from Anjou
- of or belonging to the Plantagenet line of English kings (1154-1399)
- a person born or living in Anjou
- a person of the Plantagenet royal line
See Angevin in American Heritage Dictionary 4
- Relating to the historical region and former province of Anjou, France.
- Relating to the House of Anjou, especially as represented by the Plantagenet kings of England descended from Geoffrey, Count of Anjou (died 1151).
Origin: , from Old French
Origin: , from Medieval Latin Andegavīnus
Origin: , from Andegavia, Anjou, France