- of or from Anjou
- of or belonging to the Plantagenet line of English kings (1154-1399)
Origin of AngevinFrench
- a person born or living in Anjou
- a person of the Plantagenet royal line
Also sp. An′gevine·
- Relating to the historical region and former province of Anjou, France.
- Relating to the House of Anjou, especially as represented by the Plantagenet kings of England descended from Geoffrey, Count of Anjou (died 1151).
Origin of AngevinFrench from Old French from Medieval Latin Andegavīnus from Andegavia , Anjou, France
(comparative more Angevin, superlative most Angevin)
- Of or pertaining to Anjou (province and House)
- A native or resident of Anjou