WiFi, a combination of wireless and fidelity, is defined as a wireless local network that uses radio waves to connect to the Internet.
An example of WiFi is the access network that you, and other customers, can use to log in a computer or mobile device at a coffee shop.
- The unique touchscreen interface is incredibly intuitive, and best of all, you can take your lazers online and battle out with Star Fox fans from all around the world using Nintendo's WiFi Connection!
- While the resort is much smaller than some of the other ski areas outside of Denver and Colorado Springs, they offer amenities like free parking and WiFi, season passes without blackout dates or restrictions, and Monday night race leagues.
- This very high-end smartphone comes packed with ultra high-end features, including a 5-megapixel camera, integrated WiFi, high-speed HSDPA connectivity, and 150MB of internal memory.
- In fact, Nintendo would much prefer it if DSi owners would sail over to the official Nintendo site where they can upload games via WiFi onto their handheld consoles for a modest fee.
- Avoid making purchases from your cell phone or your laptop if you are connected to an unsecured WiFi hotspot.Someone else on the network could easily access your information.