- (Tiberius Claudius Drusus Nero Germanicus) 10 - 54; Rom. emperor (41-54)
- (Marcus Aurelius Claudius Gothicus) 214-270; Rom. emperor (268-270)
- Several milestones belonging to it have been discovered, including one of the time of Augustus and one of Claudius near Forum Traiani, and one of Nero near Turris Libisonis, though it was probably not completed right through until a later period (T.
- Her beauty attracted the notice of the decemvir Appius Claudius, who instructed Marcus Claudius, one of his clients, to claim her as his slave.
- 269 the great battle in which Emperor Claudius destroyed the army of the Goths.
- Caesar had projected remedial measures, but (as in so many cases) had never been able to carry them out, and it was not until the time of Claudius that the problem was approached.
- This was connected with the Tiber by an artificial channel, and by this work Claudius, according to the inscriptions which he erected in A.D.