- former duchy (13th-19th cent.) in NC Europe: now part of the German state of Lower Saxony
- city in NC Germany, in the state of Lower Saxony
- Aside from a wasted 20 minutes searching for gas in New Brunswick and a missed exit on the Garden State Parkway, the trip was uneventful.
- There is more than one meaning of Brunswick discussed in the 1911 Encyclopedia.
- Hettner (Brunswick, 1877).
- The presbytery of New Brunswick declined to yield (1739).
- The northern part of the city was the village of Lansingburg (pop. 1900, 12,595) until 1901, when with parts of the towns of Brunswick and North Greenbush it was annexed to Troy.