This woman finds the heat unbearable.
One hundred degree heat that makes you miserable and that you cannot tolerate without getting dizzy is an example of unbearable heat.
(comparative more unbearable, superlative most unbearable)
un- +"Ž bearable.
- Facing him again was an unbearable thought.
- The air was hot and heavy and promised to become unbearable quickly.
- In the shade are common, and the heat is rendered still more unbearable by the reflection from a soil destitute of vegetation.
- Desertion became more frequent than ever, and the officers, finding their position unbearable, began to emigrate.
- On distillation of equal parts of dry potassium acetate and arsenious oxide, a colourless liquid of unbearable smell passes over, which is spontaneously inflammable and excessively poisonous.