A doctor might prescribe medicine as part of your healthcare.
- The definition of healthcare is relating to providing medical services.
An example of healthcare used as an adjective is in the phrase "healthcare facility," which means a place that provides medical care.
- Healthcare is defined as the prevention and treatment of diseases through medical professional services.
An example of healthcare is the prescription of medication for diseases.
- Alternative spelling of health care.
- Healthcare according to need, not ability, to pay retains today its enduring appeal.
- Healthcare providers, including pediatricians, dentists, and other doctors, require signed medical release forms before administering medical treatment or prescribing medications, with the exception of life threatening medical treatments.
- As proponents continued pointing out the obvious benefits to millions of Americans without healthcare, critics argued that the final bill would be even more cost-prohibitive than the already exorbitant costs of healthcare in America.
- While other fields (such as the humanities or other sciences) are still warming up to the idea of online education, the healthcare industry has embraced the advent of the Internet and budding technology with open arms for awhile now.
- In a national economic crisis where healthcare costs soar and millions of Americans go uninsured, it seems like the country repeats the same sort of political cycle the country saw during the Clinton health care reform in the 1990s.