- charming; delightful
- bewitching; fascinating
The definition of enchanting is a delightful or fascinating person or thing.
An example of enchanting is someone who's charming and interesting.
Having the power to enchant; charming: enchanting music.
- Present participle of enchant.
(comparative more enchanting, superlative most enchanting)
- An act of enchantment.
- Such an enchanting smile.
- You are enchanting... from the moment I saw you I have never ceased...
- She is enchanting, but what makes her so I don't know.
- Oh no, she is simply enchanting, and that is all.
- "Not 'our Sovereign, the Emperor,' as they say at official dinners," said he, "but the health of our Sovereign, that good, enchanting, and great man!