Origin of Xanaxarbitrary coinage
Xanax is a medication that is used for conditions such as anxiety and depression.
An example of Xanax is a pill that someone might take if they get panic attacks.
- If you're considering severe anxiety symptoms and Xanax treatment options, always make sure you weigh the good with the bad, making sure you fully consider the drawbacks to treatment before filling your prescription.
- If you're concerned about your constant feelings of nervousness, you may want to talk to your doctor about your anxiety symptoms and Xanax or other anxiety drugs as a potential treatment.
- Phobias also respond to treatment by medication, including anti-anxiety drugs such as Xanax and BuSpar and selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), such as Prozac and Zoloft.
- If you just experienced a panic attack or severe anxiety symptoms, the quick response of Xanax in your system will probably feel like a gift.
- The symptoms of anxiety return when a person stops using Xanax or reduces the dosage, and these feelings may appear to be intensified.