- The definition of a work sheet is a sheet of paper with practice class exercises printed on it or for writing work or class notes.
An example of a work sheet is what an English teacher would give to their students to practice grammar.
- a sheet of paper on which a record of work, working time, etc. is kept
- a sheet of paper printed with practice exercises, problems, etc., to be worked on directly by students
- a sheet of paper containing working notes, preliminary formulations, etc.
Used by arrangement with John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- A sheet of paper on which work records are kept.
- A sheet of paper on which preliminary notes or computations are set down.