- The definition of win-win is a situation or outcome where everyone comes away happy.
An example of win-win is when you like the chips and your wife likes the pickle so she trades you her chips for your pickle.
- designating or of a situation, solution, etc. that is a compromise benefiting all parties involved
- designating or of a situation, course of action, etc. having multiple possible outcomes, any of which may be interpreted as successful or positive
Of or being a situation in which the outcome benefits each of two often opposing groups: a win-win proposition for the buyer and the seller.
- (of a situation or outcome) That benefits both or all parties, or that has two distinct benefits
- The internship requirement for graduation has proved to be a win-win venture; companies receive the benefit of creative students with cutting-edge technical skills, while the students gain real-world experience in their chosen profession.