- a nondescript or indescribable thing or, sometimes, person
- a set of open shelves, as for bric-a-brac
- A minor or unspecified object or article.
- A set of light, open shelves for ornaments.
Any of various additional or unspecified things or items: “family differences, differing social origins, and whatnot” (George F. Kennan).
- (countable) A small unspecified object; bric-a-brac (in plural)
- (uncountable) Other related objects or ideas.
- A freestanding set of shelves on which ornaments are displayed.