- stained, damaged, or worn down
- sunburned, roughened, etc.: said of a person, a person's face, etc.
showing the effect of weather; specif.,
- Damaged or worn by exposure to the weather.
- Lined or coarsened from being outdoors: a weather-beaten face.
(comparative more weatherbeaten, superlative most weatherbeaten)
- Alternative spelling of weather-beaten.
- Though the boot appears quite weather-beaten and rough-and-tumble on its leather bottom, it exudes plenty of sauciness up above thanks to its wide animal-print cuff.