- a race in which the one horse entered has merely to walk over the course to win
- an easily won victory
- Something that is easy and presents no difficulties, especially an easily won sports contest.
- A horserace with only one horse entered, won by the mere formality of walking the length of the track.
- A gymnastic feat in which the body is bent forward or backward from an upright position, the hands are placed on the floor, and the legs are arced one after the other over the hands to finish in a standing position.
- An easy victory; a walkaway.
- (tennis) A bye or victory awarded to a competitor when a scheduled opponent fails to play a game.
- A horse race with only one entrant.
- Someone easy to defeat.
- (gymnastics) A backbend combined with a handstand.
- A type of railroad passenger car seat, having reversible seat backs that can be moved across the seat to face either direction of travel
- The train's walkover seats are turned by the crew.
- It took about 10 minutes to flip the walkovers in each car.