- a minor role in which the actor has no speaking lines or just a very few
- the actor who performs such a role
- Sports a player who tries out for a team without being recruited, drafted, on scholarship, etc.
- a. A minor role in a theatrical production, usually without speaking lines.b. A performer playing such a role.
- Sports A collegiate athlete who has not been recruited and has no athletic scholarship.
- Alternative spelling of walk-on.
- A student athlete that wants to try out for a college sports/athletic team without the benefit of a scholarship or having been recruited.
- An actor of a small ("bit") part in a theatrical production or film, often without speaking lines.
- Such a part in a play or film. Usually as walk-on role or walk-on part.